Premium Service – IMPORTANT INFORMATION
1.1 SERVICE DESCRIPTION
- A Premium SIP Trunk service is a business grade VoIP service that allows you to make and receive concurrent calls over an minimum ADSL broadband connection. The ForwardIT SIP Trunk Service can provide your business with a low cost phone service allowing for every staff member in your office to have a direct in dial number without the expensive line rental costs.
1.2 INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS
- You will require a broadband Internet service speed 100k per line or 512/128 kbps or greater although for the best quality. You will also require suitable hardware. Our Sales team can provide you with information regarding the most suitable hardware solution for your needs.
1.3 MINIMUM CONTRACT TERM
- 1 month
1.4 KEY DETAILS
- Your Monthly Access Fee and number block package allows a direct phone number for every staff member – without the need to pay a line rental on every phone, extension dialling and unlimited ForwardIT to ForwardIT calls. Other calls are charged in addition to your Monthly Access Fee.
2.1 MINIMUM MONTHLY ACCESS FEE
- $120 – Your monthly charges are billed according to your billing cycle.
2.2 MINIMUM TOTAL COST
- $120 – Includes 2 SIP Channels and 10 number block.
2.3 EARLY TERMINATION FEES
- There is no early termination fee, the service is a month to month service.
2.4 STANDARD CHARGES
- Local Calls – UNLIMITED
- National Calls – UNLIMITED
- Mobiles – UNLIMITED
- 13/1300 Calls – Included
- Additional costs for calling; directory assistance and international calls.
- All included calls are subject to the Forward IT Acceptable Use Policy and Forward IT Fair Use Policy which can be viewed at www.forwardit.com.au/legal.
2.5 CHARGES TO INTERNATIONAL NUMBERS
- You will be charged if you make calls to international numbers. To view International rates to overseas destinations see //www.forwardit.com.au/sip-trunking
2.6 FULL TERMS
- Information and pricing is correct at time of printing. All pricing is exclusive of GST. This information is a summary only. Visit www.forwardit.com.au/legal/ for our Fair Use and Acceptable Use policies, which set out terms and conditions on which we provide our products and services.
- The figures in this information summary are for a full billing cycle but your first bill may include some pro-rata charges for part of the month if you started or changed your plan part way through a billing period. On the same day each month you will be billed in for minimum monthly charge as well as any additional usage during this billing period.
- If you have any questions regarding your plan, technical support or service please call us on 1300 348 683.
- If you have a problem or complaint about your service please call us on 1300 348 638 or visit www.forwardit.com.au/legal/customer-terms for more information on our complaints handling procedure and relevant contact information.
- If we are unable to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction you can contact the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman by phone on 1800 062 058. Additional information can also be found at tio.com.au.